mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Moving the AHC 1.1.5 client from the Geronimo sandbox.
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:45:18 GMT
I hold no strong opinions about the artifactId.  Since there is no 1.0
release then I don't see a real need to have a separate artifactId.

Moving GAHC to a 1.0 branch instead of a sandbox would be great and is
the reason I chimed in.  I really want to kill GAHC and give it a nice
home here.

Regards,
Alan

On Apr 3, 2008, at 9:43 PM, "이희승 (Trustin Lee)
<trustin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds like a good idea.  I'd prefer GAHC to use the same artifactId
> with our current trunk stuff as Alex suggested for smooth transition
> (and less pollution in our Maven repository :).  What do you think
> about
> moving GAHC to /asyncweb/branches/1.0 instead of sandbox?  I'm fine
> with
> releasing GAHC with AsyncWeb Client 1.0 and release AsyncWeb suite
> (i.e.
> client + server) with the version number 2 after then.
>

> Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>> Exactly, a clear demarcation.  It's really G AHC in it's new home.
>> Also, we're committed that it's a deprecated line and that, when
>> the new
>> stuff is ready, everyone should be using the new 2.0 stuff that's
>> built
>> on MINA 2.0 goodness.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Alan
>>
>> On Apr 3, 2008, at 12:53 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
>>
>>> Why not have the same artifactId and just have different version?
>>> Or you
>>> want a clear demarcation so there can be no confusion?
>>>
>>> Alex

appropriate

Hat