mina-dev mailing list archives

From "이희승 (Trustin Lee) <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving the AHC 1.1.5 client from the Geronimo sandbox.
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 04:43:22 GMT
Sounds like a good idea.  I'd prefer GAHC to use the same artifactId
with our current trunk stuff as Alex suggested for smooth transition
(and less pollution in our Maven repository :).  What do you think about
moving GAHC to /asyncweb/branches/1.0 instead of sandbox?  I'm fine with
releasing GAHC with AsyncWeb Client 1.0 and release AsyncWeb suite (i.e.
client + server) with the version number 2 after then.