mina-dev mailing list archives

From "이희승 (Trustin Lee) <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Make LoggingFilter.log() protected
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 11:04:11 GMT
Hi Niklas,

Are you using a String as a message type?  Otherwise you could override
toString() so you can mask the password.  I'd suggest you to create a
message class for each message type as defined in FTP.

However, it will take a lot of effort, and therefore I think making
LoggingFilter.log() protected makes sense.  Let me create an issue and
resolve it right now.

--
Trustin Lee - Principal Software Engineer, JBoss, Red Hat
http://gleamynode.net/