mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Niklas Gustavsson" <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Setting scope for test dependencies
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:48:18 GMT
On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 1:21 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Another option is to leave this out of dependencyManagement and
>> declare it in the concrete POMs. What do you think?
>
> Using scope is better than declare the needed versionss in each pom, IMHO.

We can still use dependencyManagement to set the versions but set the
scope in each concrete POM. Useful if we mix the scopes for a
dependency in different modules. Since I don't think we do that I
would propose to set it in dependencyManagement and possibly override
it in the concrete POMs if at all necessary.

> Lat, not least, it's 2.0.0-M3, not 2.0.0-M2. I guess it's a typo ?

Oh, I didn't notice that diff, no idea where it came from.I'll make
sure to revert it before I commit in this change.

/niklas