mina-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Vermillard <jvermill...@archean.fr>
Subject Re: setTrafficMask poll again
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 17:38:15 GMT
It was used by Read/WriteThrottlingFilter wich was removed of 2.0 :
http://www.nabble.com/Dropping-traffic-throttling-from-2.0-td16092085.html
as said by Emm look like it's used nowhere is MINA codebase.

As said by Trustin in this mail the remplacement is supposed to be
o.a.m.f.executor.* and no references to setTrafficMask();

Frankly I don't understand how you can throttle read, without using
setTrafficMask and disabling OP_READ on the low level socket.

Julien