mina-dev mailing list archives

From 王 兴勇 <leo.wan...@hotmail.com>
Subject mina connection refused exception
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:13:01 GMT

Hi All:
 I  development a socket server based on  mina  framework . In the test found a very serious
problem.
 The question is this:
 Test environment 1: I deployed the Socket Server on a machine in the local area network machine,
the Server is work very well.
 Test environment 2: I deployed the Socket Server on a machine in the internet. In the simulation
of 100 local internet users to connect, there have been problems in client service had received
only 90% of the request, the client received 10% of the connection was refused (connection
refused) exception.

 A few days, and we have not resolved, could not find the cause of the problem!
 Called upon to lend a helping hand to the point guide!!

 Thank you!!
5 GB  ±ݡȫo]Ͳ   Windows Live Hotmail
http://mail.live.com