mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Creswell" <dan.cresw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: poll VmPipe
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 15:28:58 GMT
Hmmm, if VmPipe is done right it should allow me to build an app/service on
top of MINA that can easily be tested all inside of a single JVM (good for
unit testing amongst other things) or deployed fully networked with minimum
code disruption.

Is it intended to be used in such a fashion?  If not possibly it can be
dropped.