mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN MINA RELATED PROJECT] MailsterSMTP 1.0.0-M1 released
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:15:13 GMT
Ashish wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 6:17 AM, Edouard De Oliveira
> <doe_wanted@yahoo.fr> wrote:
>
>> MailsterSMTP 1.0.0-M1 is a fork of the SubEthaSMTP project whose admins decided
>> to drop the whole 2.x branch which used a MINA 1.1.x layer. They intend to go back
>> to blocking IO.
>>

> This means they won't be using MINA anymore :-(

We can point to Edouard's project instead, as it's a fork using MINA.
> Also, related Project link doesn't figure in left menu, making it
> difficult for people to locate.
> Let me know, if you want me to fix this.

Yes, we need to reorganize a bit the front page. Right now, we have many
pages we can't find without a search, which is a pity.

Let's draw a site Map, and see which page would benefit from a better
exposition.

Thanks Ashish !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny