mina-dev mailing list archives

From gmail <java2enterpr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New mina-springrpc project
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 13:36:49 GMT
Hi,

mina-spring is a remote service implementation based on mina and
spring remote support, it support below futures now :

Export remote service with usual POJO.
Use mina NIO Socket Protocol for durable connection.
Synchronize call at client.
Failover mechanism when client disconnected.

  and current version is 0.2

On 2009-1-7, at 下午9:05, Ashish wrote:

> Can you please elaborate a bit on the features of "mina-spring"
> project.
> Once we see the features, we can take it further on.
>

> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 9:45 PM, gmail <java2enterprise@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>>  I've create a new project 'mina-spring' on googlecode
>> (http://code.google.com/p/mina-spring/), this project implement RPC
>> use mina
>> tcp and spring-remoting, can this project become subproject of mina ?

>> Regardsta
>> politics wang
>

> --
> thanks