mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Panda, Archanaa IN GGN SISL" <Archanaa.Pa...@Siemens.com>
Subject Asyncweb release required
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:18:54 GMT
Hello,

I would like to use AsyncWeb and Mina for my project. I understand that
MINA 2.0.0-M4 bundles asyncweb with it, but this is not a release
candidate and I don't want to risk using it.

I tried to download AsyncWeb 0.8 from the safehaus svn but I found that
https://svn.safehaus.org/repos/asyncweb/release is unavailable. I am not
able to download AsyncWeb 0.8 which is the only stable version and I
cannot use MINA 2.0.0's asyncweb as it is not yet a release candidate.

So could you please help me get the AsyncWeb 0.8 stable release version?

Also, when would the MINA2.0 release candidate along with AsyncWeb be
available?

Thanks and regards,

Archanaa

Important notice:This e-mail and any attachment thereto contains corporate proprietary information.
If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete
this e-mail and its attachments from your system. Thank You.