mina-dev mailing list archives

From Edouard De Oliveira <doe_wan...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : Re : Preparing a 2.0.0-M6 release
Date Sun, 24 May 2009 23:52:37 GMT

No i didn't i used mvn -Dwith-LGPL-dependencies clean install
as stated on the website
i was currently doing a test with maven 2.0.10 but it fails as under 2.1.0

do i need to run
mvn -Pserial -Dwith-LGPL-dependencies clean install
or just
mvn -Pserial clean install
?

Cordialement, Regards,
-Edouard De Oliveira-
Blog: http://tedorgwp.free.fr
WebSite: http://tedorg.free.fr/en/main.php

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org>
À : dev@mina.apache.org
Envoyé le : Lundi, 25 Mai 2009, 1h34mn 25s
Objet : Re: Re : Preparing a 2.0.0-M6 release

Edouard De Oliveira wrote:
> As i had some time this week end and was interested in testing the release process. I
gave it a try ...
> Under latest eclipse 3.5M7 + M2eclipse plugin : failure -> i thought it was probably
due to the maven plugin ...

> So I downloaded maven 2.1.0 and followed the instructions on the web site -> failure
at the assembly step
> as i was under winXP i thought it may have something with my OS.
> So i downloaded an Ubuntu 9.0.4 and after some hours of 'Oh my gods where are my *Nix
skills gone' i finally ran the build to end up with the same failure :

> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO] Failed to create assembly: Artifact:
> org.apache.mina:mina-core:bundle:2.0.0-M6-SNAPSHOT (included by module)
> does not have an artifact with a file. Please ensure the package phase
> is run before the assembly is generated.
>
> So i'm doing something wrong ? I would be happy to complete the process and launch the
vote if someone can help me fix the problem

Thanks for that Edouard !

Just to be sure, have you run
mvn clean install -Pserial ?

(the -Pserial include the special packages for serial communication)

Thanks !

-- --
cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny