mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vysper] Porting to MINA 2.0 M5
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 15:12:32 GMT
Ashish wrote:
> I did some work today to port Vysper to MINA 2.0 M5
>
> Couple of problems that I am facing
>
> 1. File Name: org.apache.vysper.mina.MinaBackedSessionContext.java
>
> There is usage of IoSession as
>
> minaSession.setTrafficMask(TrafficMask.WRITE);

TrafficMask is not used anymore. Remove the method call.
> How do I take care of this?
>
> 2. File: org.apache.vysper.mina.TCPEndpoint.java
>
> Has a usage on Accetpor as acceptor.unbindAll();
> Now we don't have this API. Which is the current thing to use?
>
> Have put acceptor.unbind();

You have to unbind all the bound sockets : acceptor.unbind(
Iterator<Socket> )
> The main package is fine, I am in bad shape WRT to test package.
> Still have close to 14 errors to deal with.
>
> Have no clue what to do with org.apache.vysper.mina.codec.MockIoSession.java
> (Most of the errors are from this file).
> Is org.apache.mina.core.session.DummySession.java right thing to use here?

probably
> Now the major question
> How do we move forward. I am not sure if the ported code is going to
> work as expected.

Work in a branch. It it works, fine. Maybe we can also tag the current
version, and move to a new version from this tag.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org