mina-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject Re: [vysper] JIRA
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 19:47:35 GMT
Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Niklas Gustavsson
> <niklas@protocol7.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny
>> <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
>>> I think so.
>>>
>>> Basically, we have a few person having admin rights on JIRA, including the
>>> chairman, the project "owner" and a couple of peeps. We should grant
>>> committers write access to the VYSPER jira.
>> Yeah, I think we should copy the setup from the MINA project.
>
> Anyone with sufficient karma that have a time to do this?

There is no 'setup' in a way that there is a group defined like
'mina-administrators' (like there is 'directory-administrators' for
example). So copying is cumbersome and doesn't make much sense to me.
I'd suggest MINA creates a JIRA admins group. Otherwise we'd have to
single select every committer for every MINA-related JIRA project.

> I currently
> don't have any access to assign nor change the state of Vysper issues.

That should have changed meanwhile. I added some people to the project
as admins. Please anybody give me hint who's still missing karma.

  Bernd