mina-dev mailing list archives

From Edouard De Oliveira <doe_wan...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : Preparing a 2.0.0-M6 release
Date Sat, 23 May 2009 17:40:15 GMT

As i had some time this week end and was interested in testing the release process. I gave
it a try ...
Under latest eclipse 3.5M7 + M2eclipse plugin : failure -> i thought it was probably due
to the maven plugin ...

So I downloaded maven 2.1.0 and followed the instructions on the web site -> failure at
the assembly step
as i was under winXP i thought it may have something with my OS.
So i downloaded an Ubuntu 9.0.4 and after some hours of 'Oh my gods where are my *Nix skills
gone' i finally ran the build to end up with the same failure :

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to create assembly: Artifact:
org.apache.mina:mina-core:bundle:2.0.0-M6-SNAPSHOT (included by module)
does not have an artifact with a file. Please ensure the package phase
is run before the assembly is generated.

So i'm doing something wrong ?
I would be happy to complete the process and launch the vote if someone can help me fix the
problem

 Cordialement, Regards,
-Edouard De Oliveira-
Blog: http://tedorgwp.free.fr