mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IoSession in PREPARING state is not removed from queue
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 14:53:17 GMT
Hi Victor,

first, thanks for your investigation and the proposed solution.

Could you create a JIRA with all the elements you provided, so that it
don't get lost forever in the mailing list ? We probably will be able
to process this later (all of us are quite busy those days), but if
it's a JIRA, it won't get forgetten.

Many thanks !

--
Regards,