mina-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vysper] Porting to MINA 2.0 M5
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 08:19:06 GMT
> Work in a branch. It it works, fine. Maybe we can also tag the current
> version, and move to a new version from this tag.

Hmm.. I think we shall release Vysper with latest MINA version? So
tagging should be fine.

Bernd: Want to take a call on this?

I think I can't tag now, as I have coded on trunk :-( So if someone
else can move the code to tag will be great.
I am fine on branch strategy as well. Since I now I know the changes,
so it shall not be too much of a work :-)

I will be a little bogged up this week, so might take up this activity
later next week. so we have some time before I take it up. Also will
be great if we can now *Mavenize* the build. Won't have to checkin the
new MINA jars

On a similar note, April 2009 was the most active month for MINA
community, since Nov 2007. We had a total of 861 messages on our ML's.

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog