mina-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject Re: [Vysper] things to do
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 05:04:25 GMT
Matus Zamborsky wrote:
> Hi,
> I emailed Bernd few days ago, that I would be glad to help in developing
> Vysper. I went through the sourcecode and I think it's quite organized.
> I also looked at JIRA to see what's done and what to do next. As I don't
> exactly know what is everybody doing, what do you think I can work on?

Hi Matus,

it's completely your choice. Just choose stuff you enjoy working on.

My recommendation is to start with
a. a simple improvement, a bugfix for example, or
b. trying to find out where unit tests are incomplete and work on them.

So, you would get more familiar with the code and the way we work.

Have fun,

 Bernd