mina-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject Re: [Vysper] stanza receiving and relaying
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 06:45:38 GMT
Matus Zamborsky wrote:
> You are right. I will write some tests.
> What I mean is that for example when server receive presence stanza, it
> must route it to every subscribed user.

This is implemented. (But since server federation is not implemented, a
remote user cannot subscribe and cannot receive presence from a Vysper
server instance.)

> Then for example there is
> difference between routing message of type 'chat' and 'headline'.

No, as far as I know, the implementation does not differentiate by
presence types currently. PresenceHandler (and it's helpers) is the
relevant class here.

  Bernd