mina-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject Re: [Vysper] Converting into modularized build
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:57:30 GMT
A problem (I had before the split with mvn already) when starting the
server are missing excluded dependencies. This is fixed by removing

        <exclusions>
          <exclusion>
            <groupId>org.apache.jackrabbit</groupId>
            <artifactId>jackrabbit-text-extractors</artifactId>
          </exclusion>
          <exclusion>
            <groupId>org.apache.lucene</groupId>
            <artifactId>lucene-core</artifactId>
          </exclusion>
          <exclusion>
            <groupId>org.apache.derby</groupId>
            <artifactId>derby</artifactId>
          </exclusion>
        </exclusions>

from the parent pom.

Otherwise, everything seems working fine.

Great job! Thanks a lot, Niklas,

  Bernd