mina-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re : MIA for a while
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 04:19:07 GMT
On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 2:05 AM, Edouard De Oliveira<doe_wanted@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> You're welcome np
>
> I've been fighting back OrderedThreadPool, ExecutorFilter for quite a moment and the
more i digg the more i get lost ...
> so few progress has been made these last days even if i hope some kind of holy light
to show me the path through this mess ^^
> Meanwhile i'm doing graphs and drawings to make my mind clear ...

Save them for me. Have tried using MindMaps to make my mind clear :-)
Put them on wiki page, think it was IoService page (its not yet linked
from main page)

> Don't worry, if necessary we will go and save private Emmanuel ;p
>  Cordialement, Regards,
> -Edouard De Oliveira-
> Blog: http://tedorgwp.free.fr
> WebSite: http://tedorg.free.fr/en/main.php

bug fixed in Apache Directory Server. I have been MIA for more than one week now, not that
I'm not interested by any bugs we have in MINA, but because I don't have time to dedicate
to MINA bug fixing atm.

--
thanks
ashish