mina-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject [Vysper] EhCache implementation - Some queries
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 06:39:05 GMT
Have implemented EhCache based LatestPresenceCache. Yet to test it.
Did some refactoring, added a Base Cache class etc. Not yet committed :-(

Have few queries
1. EhCache 1.6.1 (latest release) is not part of Central Maven repo's.
So question is, Can I use it? If not what's the way forward

2. Config file - What's the best place to put config file and use it
in code at runtime.

Essentially, the cache configuration is in the file, and I need to
refer to the file
while creating the cache. So how do I do it?

Need code something like CacheManager.createCache("config/ehcache.xml");

Any pointers?

--
thanks
ashish