mina-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject Re: Vysper AccountManagement - what if i need other data other than username and pw
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2009 06:25:52 GMT
Fernando Padilla wrote:
> username is JID.
>
> JID is name@domain
>
> you don't want to embed the clientid on the domain?
>
> username@clientid.domain
>
> so as long as vysper will recognize all of the sub-domains properly

it wouldn't, as far as I can tell.

> (anyone want to comment on having vysper server deal with many
> sub-domains? or virtual hosts?)

you would need to have more than one ServerRuntimeContext (SRC), each
serving one domain and write a clever MINABasedSessionContext which is
able to route to the right SRC.

Having one SRC for more than one Domain requires significant
refactorings (hint: SRC.getServerEntity())

Patches, as always, are welcome.

  Bernd