mina-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Padilla <f...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject Re: [vysper] test-build broken?
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 08:30:04 GMT
I believe you're correct, and my working-directory must have gotten into
a weird state, sorry for crying wolf. sorry!!

I just did an "svn status" to make sure it wasn't me, and I found an
extra file (the one that was breaking my build) that wasn't in svn.. so
I manually removed it and voila, it's all good now.  So I apologize, I
should have double checked the status of my work-dir; I guess I wasn't
expecting my work-dir to be in an inconsistent state..

g'night