mina-dev mailing list archives

From Ely Celino <cel...@ifafatech.com>
Subject Vysper AccountManagement - what if i need other data other than username and pw
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 06:58:34 GMT
Hi everyone,

After implementing AccountManagement, I realized I need other data other
than user and password in addUser(user, password) function.

My user db consolidates all my client's record. To distinguish every client
I added client_id column. So if query for a user, I will search by username
plus client_id.

Of course I could use the username parameter to the addUser function by
concataning other information to it but we know it will be ugly.

Is this a limitation of the AccountManagement?