mina-dev mailing list archives

From Ely Celino <cel...@ifafatech.com>
Subject Re: Vysper AccountManagement - what if i need other data other than username and pw
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2009 08:50:03 GMT
Well, it would be nice if we could have something like
myXmppServer.addDomain("anotherdomain.com"). But, if it would mess things up
I would just put out registration out of xmpp protocol. Then, I would sign
in account using username@mydomain.com/clientid. I believe it is possible to
specify the resource to be used upon authentication.