mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject [Vysper] Random thoughts on message stanza handling
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 21:04:45 GMT
Hi

On hacking a bit on Vysper, I got some random thoughts:
* How about making MessageStanza.getSubjects() and
MessageStanza.getBodies() return a Map<String, String> rather than
Map<String, XMLElement>? Looking at the XML schema for <message>, it
seems that body and subject elements can only contain text.
* Should we add a StanzaBuilder.createMessageStanza() that takes
Map<String, String> for subjects and bodies?
* Also, how about adding a StanzaBuilder.createMessageStanza() that
takes a Delay object for adding a delay element?

/niklas