mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: [vysper][MUC] Hello, Conference World!
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 10:32:07 GMT
On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Bernd Fondermann<bf_jak@brainlounge.de> wrote:
> after the latest commits, MUC is now basically working for me with Psi
> and Cocinella. Not flawlessly, but working! :-))

Trying out MUC with Adium, I got an exception in Vysper on relaying
the inbound stanza in
org.apache.vysper.xmpp.delivery.inbound.DeliveringInboundStanzaRelay$Relay.deliverToBareJID()
(due to groupchat messages not being supported). However, as far as I
can tell, the stanza is still delivered to the MUC message handler and
then relayed to the occupants. However, the user sending the stanza
gets an error. Do you have the cycles to look into this?

/niklas