mina-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject usage of compression filter
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 19:01:27 GMT
Hi,
I see the following code from CompressionFilterTest:
        session.setAttribute(CompressionFilter.class.getName() +
".Deflater",
                deflater);
        mockSession.setDefaultMatcher(new DataMatcher());
        mockSession.setReturnValue(null, MockControl.ONE);

        session.setAttribute(CompressionFilter.class.getName() +
".Inflater",
                inflater);
I am wondering if session.setAttribute() calls are required when we use
compression filter.

Currently we use this code:
connector.getFilterChain().addLast("compression", new CompressionFilter());

connector is a NioSocketConnector.

I observed a strange behavior with compression filter enabled: after roughly
570000 RPC calls, RPC call would timeout.
Without compression filte, there is no issue.

Please help us with the usage of compression filter.

Thanks