mina-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Pearce <...@google.com>
Subject Re: Pb when running tests on sshd (trunk)
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 13:29:38 GMT
Emmanuel L?charny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
> Shawn Pearce a écrit :
>> You have to download and install the Tomcat native library [1].
>> On my Linux desktop I had to inject the library into my JVM via a
>> wrapper script for Maven:
>>
>>   #!/bin/sh
>>   export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk &&
>>   export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/sop/sw-tcnative1.1.18/lib &&
>>   exec mvn "$@"
>>
>> [1] http://tomcat.apache.org/native-doc/
>
> Can't we define a profile to handle such a situation ? Most of the
> people won't need this native lib, aren't they ?

That's true, we should actually be able to define a profile for
the native tests.

This native library is only used to enable agent forwarding on the
server side, and if the library loading fails, I think we simply
disable agent forwarding.

Please file a JIRA issue for it, and feel free to assign it to me.