mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel LŽcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What various priorities mean in Mina's Jira was: Toward 2.0-RC2/2.0.0 : status
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:30:02 GMT
Alan D. Cabrera a écrit :

> On Jan 13, 2010, at 6:14 AM, Julien Vermillard wrote:
>
>> Le Wed, 13 Jan 2010 06:10:21 -0800,
>> "Alan D. Cabrera" <list@toolazydogs.com> a écrit :
>>
>>> I was wondering, what does the various priorities mean in Mina's Jira?
>>>
>> Well nothing special.
>

> :)
>
> The reason that I asked was that it would be nice if one could look at
> the roadmap and discover what the group thought needed to be fixed
> before a release could happen.  It would also be nice to look at the
> roadmap and be able to pick out those issues that are being time-boxed
> and potentially left out of the release.
This is what I'm currently doing. There are many issues in the
'unscheduled' state which needs to be moved to a version in the roadmap,
and also many JIRA's priority need to be set to the correct level. I
agree that some missing Javadoc can be set to critical, as soon as it's
not considered as a bug, and also that uf some log generates a NPE, hen
t shuld not be considered as critical.

I'm currently processing the bug list to update those informations.