mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Are we ready for MINA 2.0.0-RC2 ?
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:22:35 GMT
Hi guys,

the JIRA list has been cleared, we just have 5 remaining issues so far :

Bug  DIRMINA-539    NioDatagramConnector doesn't takes the TrafficClass
value set to his DatagramSessionConfig
Impr DIRMINA-682    We need a better documentation for the
ExecutorFilter [was :Writing more than one message will block until the
                    MessageReceived as been fully proceced]
Impr DIRMINA-593    Javadoc & documentation for
org/apache/mina/filter/reqres
Task DIRMINA-477    Update page about differences between 1.x and 2.x
Task DIRMINA-708    Unbound thread growth on discovery attempts :
Improve documentation

With one bug ony, and not even a bug I think we will fix, my opinion is
that we are ready for a release.

Should I postpone all those issues to a newly created 2.0.0-GA version
and launch a vote ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,