mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are we ready for MINA 2.0.0-RC2 ?
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:41:29 GMT
Sorry, there are some unscheduled issues too :

DIRMINA-738    Using IoEventQueueThrottler with a WriteRequestFilter can
lead to hangs
DIRMINA-379    setKeepAlive/setTcpNoDelay and exceptions in Windows Vista
DIRMINA-724    getScheduledWriteMessages not zero after all sessions closed

I think we should at least check the first one before launching a vote...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,