mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel LŽcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are we ready for MINA 2.0.0-RC2 ?
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:27:14 GMT
Julien Vermillard a écrit :
> Le Mon, 25 Jan 2010 06:09:41 -0700,
> Jeff Genender <jgenender@savoirtech.com> a écrit :
>

>> On Jan 25, 2010, at 1:23 AM, Julien Vermillard wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>> IMO it's  dot zero ready, the main effort is on the website and all
>>> the PR stuff implying the 2.0 release.
>>> it would be a shame to release 2.0 without good announcement and an
>>> updated/cleaned website.
>>>

>> So lets do that ;-)
>>
>> Jeff
>>

> I created a MINA2 space in confluence for preparing the new website
> (removing all the old 1.X references).

Here is the new mina 2 site :
http://mina.apache.org/mina2/

If you can't wait a few hours that the mirrors get updated, you can ook
at it using a proxy :
140.211.11.10:80

There is no content yet, just a new design taken from ADS.

If you don't like the deep purple (shame on you ! The best 70's band !)
header, I have a dark grey one.

Just let me now.