mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject MINA2 site
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 07:28:10 GMT
Guys,

I have added the navigation page to MINA 2 site
(http://mina.apache.org/mina2) (wait two hours to get it available).

I have removed all reference to any MINA version (1.0, 1.1 or 2.0), as I
think it's better to expose the versions in the mina pages, not on the
front page.

I also added links to Vysper. I don't know if vysper is stable enough to
get some exposure at this point, but even if it's not, it might be
interesting to get it visible on the front page : it might help getting
traction and hopefully new committers too.

Now, a lot has to be done:
- migrate the common pages to mina2 (team, issues, etc)
- migrate the mina1 pages somewhere called 'old versions)
- create the new MINA 2 doco starting from what Ashish has started

I'm pretty sure that we can whip something in one week, maybe two if we
want tsomething close to perfection ;)

Thanks !

--
Regards,