mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: [MINA 3.0] Which filters should we keep ?
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2010 13:43:37 GMT
On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 5:25 PM, Emmanuel LŽcharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was also thinking we should add some more filters like :
> - a XML filter
> - a JSON filter
> - a HTTP Filter

Don't think these should belong in MINA Core (but that probably not
what you are proposing either). But, they would be useful as some kind
of subproject/part of subproject (like the HTTP filter being part of
AsyncWeb). As for the XML filter, we now got a reusable, non blocking
XML parser/renderer in Vysper (still in a branch, but soon ready for
getting into trunk). It still needs work, especially for support full
XML (currently lacks support for PIs, doctype declarations).

/niklas