mina-dev mailing list archives

From Meysam Ebrahimi <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Please help me. A question about Apache Mina
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 07:11:49 GMT
Hi,

My name is Meism.
I have a project that should work with socket. I have to write server side
code via Apache Mina and client side bye pure java NIO.
I couldn't send message to mina server as usual, but when I remove this line
from Mina server class :
*chain.addLast("codec", new ProtocolCodecFilter(new
TextLineCodecFactory()));*

  Mina server can receive message from client, but when I want to use
*session.write("message
received") *to send a message from server to client , I get an exception
like this:
*Don't know how to handle message of type 'java.lang.String'.  Are you
missing a protocol encoder?*

What is the problem?

Wishes.