mina-dev mailing list archives

From <prashant.ghoti...@nomura.com>
Subject Apache SSHD Query
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 16:49:43 GMT
HI,

I am using Apache MINA SSHD code. I am able to start the Sshd Server. I
have one query.

I am starting the server using a user say "xyz".
I have added my authentication mechanism. Now when a user say "abc"
login successfully on the sshd server.
When I typed whoami ..its gives me "xyz" (the user which is used to
start the sshd server ) rather than "abc" the actual user.

Can anybody help me on this. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Prashant

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential, may contain proprietary or privileged
information and is intended for the named recipient(s) only. Unintended recipients are prohibited
from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and must delete all copies.
Nomura will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or
the presence of any virus or disabling code in, this e-mail. If verification is sought please
request a hard copy. Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated
as preliminary only and subject to formal written confirmation by Nomura. Nomura reserves
the right to monitor e-mail communications through its networks (in accordance with applicable
laws). No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by Nomura by any mistransmission
of this e-mail. Any reference to "Nomura" is a reference to any entity in the Nomura Holdings,
Inc. group. Please read our Electronic Communications Legal Notice which forms part of this
e-mail: http://www.Nomura.com/email_disclaimer.htm