mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ConnectFuture confusion
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 17:20:27 GMT
On 3/1/10 6:10 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> On Mar 1, 2010, at 8:04 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

>>> While I share the same opinion about the IoFuture hierarchy as you I
>>> have the same sentiments as Ashish.
>> I'm afraid that we might have to fix the issue in 2.0.... Trust me,
>> i'm not pleased with this !
>
> Fixing a bug is one thing.  Reorganizing a code base a few days after
> an attempted vote on its initial release is another.

I know :/ This is why I created a branch, in a desesperate attempt to
get rid of all those futures, instead of doing that in trunk. Now, it
was the end of a long and painful week, chasing many bugs in many
places, and I was turning in circle.

I *wish* we can fix the bug, without having to rewrite this part.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,