mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vysper] set up eclipse
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:15:33 GMT
On 3/4/10 11:41 AM, Thomas Kratz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I agree to be a newbie with maven, and I tried to set up eclipse for
> working on vysper. I gave mvn eclipse:eclipse a try on diefferent
> levels of the trunk (checked out whole trunk, checked out server only)
> but no matter what I try I don't get a working setup. Can anyone give
> me some hints on how to make it work ?

can you give us some more insight about the problem you are facing ?

I get vysper setup in eclipse without any trouble, simply by svn co
trunk, then running mvn eclipse:eclipse (mvn 2.2.1), and importing it in
eclipse (3.5, running with JVM 1.6.0_17).

Maybe you simply forgot to declare the M2_REPO variable in eclipse ?

PS : it's always a good idea to provide the versions of the tools you
are using.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,