mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Re : ConnectFuture confusion
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 12:50:40 GMT
On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 1:30 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, MINA 2.0 is far from being perfect, there are some issues, but so far,
> it's usable.

Agreed. I think not getting 2.0 out would be bikeshedding. I think we
should release and support a 2.0 release, then put our main focus on
3.0 (rather than a 2.1) were we can break stuff. Not releasing 2.0
would be a disservice to our users who's been waiting for a final
release. I think most users rather take a good-but-not-perfect 2.0
over waiting for 3.0 even further.

My 2 ├Âre as a developer mostly working on the subprojects :-)

/niklas