mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r919852 - in /mina/sandbox/vysper/trunk: dist/ dist/.dummy dist/pom.xml dist/src/ dist/src/main/ dist/src/main/assembly/ dist/src/main/assembly/bin.xml dist/src/main/assembly/src.xml pom.xml server/core/pom.xml server/core/src/assembl
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 10:28:18 GMT
On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Bernd Fondermann <bf_jak@brainlounge.de> wrote:
> Shouldn't we include MUC and PubSub, too?

I think we should. What's the best way for us to set the
vysper.add.module property? I guess we should allow users to add their
own modules as well. Maybe we should have a default value set (which
includes MUC and PubSub) and allow users to override it using a
command line argument (not sure if appassembler supports this).

/niklas