mina-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Red5 (was Re: ConnectFuture confusion)
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 02:41:00 GMT
BTW, Red5 was the project through which I got introduced to MINA :)

I faintly recall, its was some RTSP implementation that one of my
colleague wanted me to help them with.
The funny part was I knew nothing about both of them :)

But slowly I got involved and rest is history :-)

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog