mina-dev mailing list archives

From Bogdan Ciprian Pistol <bogdancipr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vysper]HTTP CM to XMPP Server communication
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:23:27 GMT
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 11:26 AM, Bernd Fondermann
<bernd.fondermann@googlemail.com> wrote:
> And if we evaluate AsyncWeb we might come to the conclusion to use it,
> since it's easy for us to maintain it.
> This could be done in the scope of GSoC. Is this planned? I figure
> that the implementation itself might not take the whole summer and
> there might be time to prepend a technology study.

In the proposal it is planned that in the community bonding period
prototyping study will be done.
I think you can consider that the prepended technology study is
included in the prototyping period.

> So I like to rewind myself and ask a question:
> What approach should we use for HTTP CM <-> XMPP Server communication?

I agree with Niklas that option a. is appropriate to start with.

Bogdan