mina-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Sahlbach <andr...@sahlbach.com>
Subject Re: Spring Integration
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 09:29:37 GMT
Well, that depends on my coding style, I guess. :-)

But the reason for my question is, that there is no simple right or
wrong answer. It's possible to extend the class to provide support for
spring or to write a wrapper class to decouple the spring support from
the core classes. So I just want to know the overall strategy
regarding spring. And then it's no problem to provide patches.

--
Andreas Sahlbach