mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject April report draft
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 09:23:22 GMT
Hi

We're up for a board report in April. Below is a first stab, feedback
most welcome!

================

Releases
 --------

 * FtpServer 1.0.4 was released on March 16, 2010. A bug fix release.
 * Vysper 0.5 was released on March 29, 2010. This is the first
release of Vysper.

 Community
 ---------

 * Dormant committers was asked if they wanted to go into emeritus and
some chose to do so (or did not reply):
	* Ersin Er
	* Dan Diephouse
	* Dave Irving
	* Enrique Rodriguez
	* Mike Heath
	* Niklas Therning
	* Peter Royal
	* Timothy Bennett
	* John Conlon
	* Rich Dougherty
	* Trustin Lee

 * Niklas Gustavsson was voted as the new PMC chair according to our
yearly reelection.

 * The project is seeking to mentor a GSoC project on developing BOSH
support in Vysper

 Development
 -----------

 * Development is ongoing to get MINA 2.0 release. Some last minute
issues was found which are currently being investigated.
 * Prototyping of MINA 3.0 has started, with the main focus of
simplifying the code base.
 * Development on FtpServer has picked up pace with several
enhancements and bug fixes being work on for the future 1.0.5 and
1.1.0 releases
 * Vysper is getting more known with increasing interest in the
project on the mailing list.
 * SSHD subproject has implemented some new features.
 * All releases has moved to using repository.apache.org.

 Issues
 ------

 No board level issues at this time.

/niklas