mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject 2.0.0 package generation aborted :/
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 16:38:03 GMT
Hi guys,

I don't know how possibly we were able to release MINA in the past, but
I must admit it's a nightmare. I spent the full afternoon trying to get
the packages generated and the 2.0.0 tags to be created, with no success.

Not only the poms were all totally broken (with bad references to a jar
when the core module is a bundle), but also the SCM infos were wrong,
and we can't deploy because the parent's assembly can't be generated (it
seems to be a maven's limitation).

I'm done with this crap, fed up, worn out. No wonder why Maven has so
many enemies...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,