mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject [Vysper] Integration test modules
Date Sat, 08 May 2010 16:04:46 GMT
Hi

I've now broken out two separate modules for integration tests (one
for core, one for MUC). Others can be added as needed. Since these
tests are not perfectly stable, you currently need to run the build
with the inttest profile to activate these modules. That is, for
example:

mvn install -Pinttest

This also means we no longer have to use test JARs, which has been
somewhat troublesome due to bugs in Maven. So, in general our build
should now more stable and easier to manage.

When it comes to the stability of the integration tests, we need to
look further into what causes the random failures. Looks like a race
condition in the test setups, but needs further investigation.

/niklas