mina-dev mailing list archives

From Michaël Figuière <michael.figui...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting involved
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 13:26:03 GMT
Hi all,

So far I've been using Mina for 2 years and I've been following the mina-dev
list for some months. This seems to be a good point in time for me to start
getting involved in Mina !

Some words about me. I've been working on various Java / JEE projects for
some large companies in France for 4 years and I'm quite interested in any
network and distributed stuff, whether they are in Java, C or anything else.
While loving such low level things, i also enjoy to design simple to use
high level API that make complicated things simpler : that seems to make
Mina a nice fit for me :-)

Thanks you all for the nice work you give and have given to the community.
See you later on this mailing list !

Michael Figuière