mina-dev mailing list archives

From Frank van der Kleij <kl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: SFTP problems
Date Sun, 09 May 2010 14:15:26 GMT

I was doing some tests and found a problem on uploading.

When doing the upload REALPATH is called on the file that is about to be created, but in writeAttrs
there is a check whether the file actually exists and an exception is thrown.

When I remove the exception throwing in writeAttrs then all seems to work correctly, so that
is the easy solution.

I believe that in the specs it says that on REALPATH dummy attributes should be sent so that's
an option too.

Any preference?

Frank

PS: this is unrelated, but if getUnixDate would be public I could use it in my subclass...