mina-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Moving new nbxml in trunk
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 17:55:12 GMT
On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 17:25, Niklas Gustavsson <niklas@protocol7.com> wrote:
> On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Bernd Fondermann <bf_jak@brainlounge.de> wrote:
>> Bernd Fondermann wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, I can verify that the problem has come back.
>>> (Is that the right answer, or the wrong one?)
>>
>> ... and the known patch fixes it.
>
> So, if I understand correctly, with the current code in trunk you're
> seeing the problem again? And, the prio patch of not printing default
> namespaces still fixed this issue?

Correct.

> I just tested with a group chat
> with Psi and Adium and could not reproduce the problem, so I just
> wanted to make sure I understood the problem here :-)

The group chat problem is between Psi and Psi. But I didn't test that
today, but will tomorrow.
What I did test is checking if PubSubGUI worked. It uses smack. That's
where I saw and cured the problem.

And I don't think those xmlns="" should be there. Isn't this kind of
overwriting the default namespace, when you really want the default
namespace from the outer element to propagate?

  Bernd